Friday, February 1, 2008

Freelang Dictionary - Helps Me to Get More Projects

Last night I got a new project invitation from RentACoder. It is a template integration project into osCommerce. Template screenshot was attached with the bid. It is for a French e-commerce site. I noticed that no one bid on this as it is not in English though the amount was good enough. Then I place my bid and have got it immediately, although I do not know French. The only two languages I know are Bengali & English, but I completed several French language sites as well as other languages sites before with the help of online dictionary. Today I searched for a free desktop tool and I've just got a nice one - Freelang Dictionary. I like to share it with you which may help you to get more projects in different languages.

In the site there are 115 dictionaries available. The software can convert other languages to and from English. You need to download two files - one is the dictionary itself and other is for your preferred language word list. Download them and install into same directory. Available versions are for Windows 98, xp & vista.

After installing the software I am quite impressed. Interface is very simple & works fast. You can search words, phrases & also can add new words into the dictionary. Search works instantly whatever you type and show nearest words list. So you will find your word and also other words similar with it.

Let me know what you think about it. If you have any other better dictionaries then also let me know by leaving a comment here.

Bookmark It!
Subscribe in a reader

0 comments: