Thursday, August 20, 2009

Awesome tools for your site

Today I will introduce with you about a great marketplace - Envato. It is a collection of 5 different websites - FlashDen, AudioJungle, ThemeForest, VideoHive, GraphicRiver. Each of these websites contains a large collection of professional & awesome tools.

The exciting thing about the marketplace is, you can get these tools by an unbelievable low price. Can you imagine a graphics/logo at $1 or a beautiful website template by only $5!!! It is really a brilliant idea and for me, it is a time saving opportunity. I am a programmer and I have no time to design a website template for my client. Even for a small budget project I can afford this $5 for buying a website template.

Here are short descriptions of these websites -

GraphicRiver
Layered Photoshop, Vectors, Icons and Add-ons


Theme Forest
Site Templates and Themes


FlashDen
Flash Componenets


VideoHive
After Effects Projects and Loops


AudioJungle
Music Loops & Sound Effects



Share your experience about these marketplaces. I am excited read your feedbacks.

Bookmark It!
Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Webplore said...

Your post is helpful and informative.
Web Designr

Avijit said...

Nice feedback from you.
Thank you.

hasan said...

you boos. im tiny
thanks boss

operation of microfreelance site take a look.